Design & Construction
St. Elizabeths is the most suitable site within the District of Columbia to meet DHS‚Äôs minimum headquarters consolidation requirement of 4.5 million gross square feet of office and related space plus 1.5 million gross square feet of parking space for 14,000 employees located in a secure setting.
GSA has proposed a phased-development strategy to accommodate multiple Government agency headquarters:
For more information on Clark Construction's development of the USCG Headquarters, visit www.uscgproject.com
- Phase 1A
- US Coast Guard Headquarters
- Phase 1B
- US Coast Guard Headquarters Shared-Use Spaces
- Phase 2A
- Department of Homeland Security Headquarters
- National Operations Center (NOC)
- Phase 2B
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Headquarters (FEMA)
- Phase 3
- Transportation Security Administration Headquarters (TSA)
- Customs and Border Protection Headquarters (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement Headquarters (ICE)
Phase 1 is scheduled to deliver in 2013, Phase 2 in 2014, and Phase 3 in 2016.
In conjunction with the overall development of the site, GSA will continue to repair and upgrade the existing infrastructure on a phased basis as planned according to development activities.