Welcome to the General Service Administration's (GSA's) Opportunities Center , designed to raise awareness of employment, training and subcontracting opportunities on the development of St. Elizabeths West Campus. In order to be considered for employment on the project, you must complete the Application for Trade Employment by clicking on Trade Employment Application.
- All sections must be completed. If a section does not apply to you, please enter not applicable (NA) in that section. No section should be left blank.
- All statements on the application and any accompanying documents must be true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- Falsification of any information is cause for denial of employment or if employed, immediate dismissal.
- You will be subject to a thorough investigation of your background, references, employment history and any other matters to determine your suitability for employment.
- You will be required to take a post-offer/pre-employment Fitness for Duty test which includes testing for illegal substances and alcohol.
- You must provide information regarding any felony convictions within the last seven (7) years.
- You must provide an employment history for the past ten (10) years; supplemental Employment History sheets are available to be attached to your application. Any gap in employment must be explained.
- An application is not considered valid until it is electronically signed and dated.